The Sentinel GPS HPLC-4 high power lighting controller can run up to four (4) lights at 240 volts (maximum 4000 watts), and features a removable rear access panel with a 14' (4.5m) 120v trigger cable that makes wiring to an existing power system easy. The unit has a convenient front panel ON/OFF switch and four (4) NEMA 6-15 outlets for ballasts. The HPLC-4 is ETL listed to UL 508 STD for commercial use and RoHS compliant for environmental friendliness.
HPLC-4 Instruction Manual
- Input Power: 240V AC / 60Hz 2+G
- Output Power: 240V AC / 60Hz
- Storage Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 135°F (57°C)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F (5°C) to 125°F (52°C)
- Maximum Amperage:: 20 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 4000 Watts
- Relay Coil Power: 120V AC / 60Hz
- Relay Trigger Cable: NEMA 1-15, 14 feet
- Life Expectancy: 10 years+
- RoHS Compliant: YES
- Dimensions: 11.3"(288mm) x 10.7"(272mm) x 4.3"(108mm)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
3-year limited manufacturer's warranty, must contact manufacturer for service.