The BLC-4 Basic Lighting Controller by Sentinel is designed to run up to four (4) lights at 240 volts, maximum 4000 watts, and features a removable front access panel that makes the controller easy to wire to your existing power system. The BLC-4 offers four (4) Universal outlets for ballasts, includes a heavy duty mounting bracket and a 14' (4.5m) 120v trigger cable for easy setup and operation.
BLC-4 Instruction Manual
- Input Power: 240V AC / 60Hz 2+G
- Output Power: 240V AC / 60Hz
- Storage Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 135°F (57°C)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F (5°C) to 125°F (52°C)
- Maximum Amperage: 20 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 4000 Watts
- Relay Coil Power: 120V AC / 60Hz
- Relay Trigger Cable: NEMA 1-15, 14 feet (4.5m)
- Life Expectancy: 10 years+
- RoHS Compliant: YES
- Dimensions: 11.3"(288mm) x 10.7"(272mm) x 4.3" (108mm)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs. (3.2kg)
3-year limited manufacturer's warranty, must contact manufacturer for service.