The TurboKlone gives you a stronger, longer-lasting product thanks to its smart design and use of innovative technology.
IT’S JUST SO COOL!
The fan system provides constant oxygen to the growing chamber and, most importantly, combats high temperatures by circulating cool air throughout the unit.
The innovative fan system fits like a glove on the side of the reservoir—keeping the unit free from dangling parts and tangling cords like other systems on the market.
AHEAD OF THE CURVE
While other cloning machines are designed with straight lines and angles that resemble storage containers and planter boxes, the TurboKlone has sleek, rounded edges and curved walls that give it greater strength and resilience from external and internal forces.
And those curves aren’t just for good looks! Its sleek, rounded design makes cleaning the TurboKlone a breeze! You don’t have to worry about bacteria hanging around in tight corners.
MORE IS BETTER
Why settle for less when you can have more. Klone sites that is! TurboKlone’s T96 gives you 96 clone sites — 60% more than other systems on the market. The best part? You get more sites without taking up more space!
- Longer lasting, more durable Polyethylene Collars
- Reservoir is stronger and easier to clean
- Fan system provides constant oxygen and keeps temperatures optimal for rooting
- More Klone sites in the same dimensional footprint as other systems on the market
- Optional Humidity Dome accessory sold separately
- Water Source: Use RO Water (Reverse Osmosis) or some form of filtered water. Yes, some plant species do well with tap water. The majority we’ve seen with the best results have used RO water.
- Optimal Room Temperature: 70 degrees F (21 degrees C)
- Optimal Water Temperature: 72 degrees F (22 degrees C)
- Optimal PH range: 5.7 – 5.8
- Lighting: T5 Fluorescent Bulbs (One 6500K, the other 2500K to get a good spectrum, 8-12 inches (20-30cm) from the top of the cutting canopy). 24 hrs for the first day, then 18 hr ON and 6 hr OFF cycle.