The BLC-1a Lighting Temperature Protection by Sentinel is designed to disconnect power to lighting equipment in gardens, greenhouses and grow rooms if temperatures exceed a user determined level due to equipment failures, extreme weather etc. The unit also features a “Hot Start” delay, allowing equipment and lighting to cool down before restarting in the event of a power outage (lighting restarting too quickly after a power interruption is bad for ballasts and lamps).
The BLC-1a features 3 function LEDs, letting users know if the controller has main power, if the controller is in operation, and whether the controller has entered protection mode due to a high temperature event.
- Input Power: 120V / 60hz .1A
- Output Power: 120V / 60Hz 15A 1/3 HP
- Power Inlet: 6.5′ (2m) 14 gauge cable
- Temperature Storage Range: 15°F(-10°C) to 140°F(60°C)
- Temperature Control Range: 65°F(19°C) to 115°F(46°C)
- Timer Delay Range: 0 seconds to 20 minutes
- Sensor Cable Length: 6.5′ (2m)
- Dimensions: 4.8″ (122mm) H x 2.75″ (70mm) W x 4.1″ (103.5mm) D
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7kg)