The Maxi Controller is a modular control system for controlling the DimLux lighting system, a fan and the heating. The Maxi Controller controls and monitors the CO2, Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD) and the plant temperature depending on the sensors chosen.
The Maxi Controller is able to control up to 160 DimLux Expert fixtures or Xtreme ballasts. The Maxi Controller is able to switch the lighting on or off silently by means of a built-in timer. The lighting can also be regulated variably until the desired output is reached.
The Maxi Controller can adjust the output according to the temperature of the room. The DimLux lighting system is automatically dimmed once a certain temperature is exceeded. If the temperature is still too high, the Maxi Controller will switch off all or half the fixtures until the desired temperature has been reached. The DimLux Expert fixtures or Xtreme ballasts can be connected directly to a wall socket. Only the time when this is to be switched on and off needs to be entered and the set is ready for use. The desired lighting intensity can be set using the + and – buttons.
The Maxi Controller can also work with asynchronous times for example, 10 hours on and 10 hours off. This setting reduces the total cycles by almost 20%. Sunrise and sunset can also be simulated. The Maxi Controller also has a thermostat/hygrostat function. It is also possible to regulate the level of CO2 in a closed room via an extremely accurate dual beam CO2 sensor. This CO2 sensor is able to control CO2 generators and cold CO2 installations.
The Maxi Controller is modular. The controller can be extended to include the AUX BOX, FAN/AUX BOX, CO2 sensor, CO2 Gas Protect sensor, a plant temperature camera, an RH sensor and a temperature sensor.
Maxi Controller Features:
- Connects a maximum of 160 Dimlux fixtures or ballasts in 40 unit banks
- The first bank of 40 can be controlled with all the sensors
- Switching Dimlux lighting on or off manually or automatically
- Simulation of sunrise or sunset
- Measuring ambient temperature via a temperature sensor
- Relative humidity via an RH sensor
- Measuring plant temperature via Plant Temperature Camera
- Display of Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD)
- Controlling CO2 via a CO2 sensor
- Detecting flammable, poisonous and harmful gasses via Gas Protect CO2 sensor
- Display of min/max value for all sensors with a time stamp
- Fan control based on temperature and humidity (with the FAN/AUX BOX)
- Controlling a humidifier or dehumidifier and heating (with the AUX BOX or the FAN/AUX BOX)