CLONEX Rooting Gel is the best selling rooting compound on the market today and for good reason. This hormone gel will remain in contact with your plants cuttings throughout the rooting phase – additionally the gel will seal the cut tissue preventing it from getting an infection. It wont wash off when you water your plants. Serious growers small and large alike use CLONEX Rooting Gel.
The science behind ClONEX by Hydrodynamics is the best formula out there for a rooting hormone. It contains 3000 parts per million (ppm) which is the maximum strength needed for root development.
When paired with CLONEX Mist and Root Riot products, you provide your plants the nourishment they need giving them a jump start in plant development. CLONEX Rooting Gel is water-based and comes in 15 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, pint and quart sizes.
How to use:
- Pour CLONEX Rooting Gel into a separate container such as a shot glass.
- Take your fresh cutting that has been cut at a 45 degree angle and dip it into the CLONEX Rooting Gel.
- Make sure that it is dipped at least 1/4 of an inch, covered on all sides.
- Place cutting immediately in your cloning media such as Root Riot Starter Cubes or a cloning machine.
- If using media, make sure to put your clones into a proper cloning environment which is achieved with a dome and tray and possibly a heat mat if necessary.
- You should see roots anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Once your clones are rooted, make sure to use CLONEX Root Maximizer when transplanting for best results.